The 4th biennial Lien International Conference on Good Governance is hosted by the Nanyang Centre for Public Administration (NCPA) of the Nanyang Technological University, Singapore and cordially organized with the American Society for Public Administration (ASPA) and International Institute of Administrative Sciences (IIAS). The Conference will be held at the Shangri La Hotel, Singapore on 27th to 28th October 2017.
This year’s theme “Forging ahead towards an inclusive and sustainable globalization”, hopes to engage leading international policymakers, academics from any different disciplines, and practitioners to come together to exchange thoughts and ideas on governance and policies that respond to the call of an inclusive and sustainable globalization that raise all boats in all rich and poor countries.
Theoretical, empirical and comparative studies in different countries and region are welcomed for the following sub-themes:
- Governance and Anti-Corruption Strategies
- Migration and Social Integration
- Economic and Financial Management
- Foreign Direct Investments
- Infrastructure and Developments
- Knowledge Transfer and Management
- Brain circulation and Global Talent Strategies
- Innovation and Economics Restructuring
- “One Belt One Road” Initiative
- Philanthropy & Social Innovation
Proposals for panel and paper should be submitted by 15 June 2017
More information on: http://conference.ntu.edu.sg/lienconference2017